http://www.prepaidfuneralplan.org

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AF Photo Gallery...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5 

     The Reading Diner, operated by Howard S. Fegely, was located on the West  bound lane of the Philadelphia Pike route 422 in Exeter Township on the east side of Reading PA was in operation at this location from 1935 to 1950.

 

     In 1950 the Reading Diner was moved across the Philadelphia Pike route 422 from the West bound lane to the East bound lane. Dining room wings and a kitchen were added and the diner was renamed Fegely's. Notice the series of Tourist Cabins located to the left rear of the building. Fegely's Restaurant remained in operation at this site until 2003.

 

     Howard S. Fegely gets some much appreciated help peeling potatoes from Granddaughter Martha in February of 1952.